We need to have an ArtsCrafts Vendor App on all participants. No special requirements or permit is needed. For food vendor’s it is always recommended to have one of your own. Anything crafty or yummy is welcome. Handcrafted items take priority over all others. Spaces are limited so better reserve your spot now. Please spread the word! We want our Craft Fair & Boutique to be a HUGE success!
Click here for app → ArtsCrafts Vendor App
**We try our best to not duplicate any special items in the same product family but sometimes they do skip by us. If that happens you will not be placed anywhere near the related products. It is getting harder to limit only one specific rep. Thanks in advance for your understanding.**
Vender Times: Arrival time maybe subject to change.
Payments: Click the Paypals button and send your designated payment amount or simply request an invoice.
Non-Profit Corporation for Craft Fair & Boutique EIN#46-4291885
**You need to supply your own tables, electrical cords and chairs (canopy where applicable).**
Tips to Win:
- Please repost and share our fliers to your own websites and FB pages! We depend a lot on word of mouth.
- Send me a picture of your booth so I can post to my FB
- Use the space behind or around you so you can show more of your crafts.
- Add a BIG flashy display to get customers attention,
- Feel free to pass out anything that will help a customer remember you (fliers, cards, promos),
- Try to have a range of prices. Discounts-Discounts-Discounts!!
- Make your booth inviting as possible, come with your biggest smile.
- Any other question on what you can bring, just ask.
For vendor questions call or text: (562) 619-9336
Direct email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers: If you are a volunteer and would like to help with our event, we will happily accept you with open arms. We will be needing people to help venders as needed. For instance; help with set up and take down, greeting customers, help with their customer service, handling money (per vender discretion). With kid activities; jewelry making, craft lessons, or story telling.
2013 Last Saturdays are:
February 23rd March 30th April 27th May 25th June 29th July 27th August 31st September 28th October 26th November 30th
2014 is TBD